MOO SON TANG SOO DO
The fourteen attitude requirements of Tang Soo Do apply to all members
and are meant to guide the Tang Soo Do Practitioner. All Members are
required to memorize them and fully understand their meaning.
1. Purpose of training should be enhancement of mental and physical betterment.
2. Serious approach.
3. All out effort.
4. Maintain regular and constant practice.
5. Practice basic techniques all the time.
6. Regularly spaced practice sessions.
7. Always listen to and follow the direction of instructor or seniors.
8. Do not be overly ambitious.
9. Frequently inspect your own achievements.
10. Always follow a routine training schedule.
11. Repeatedly practice all techniques already learned.
12. When you learn new techniques, learn thoroughly the theory and philosophy as well.
13. When you begin to feel idle, try to overcome this.
14. Cleanliness is required after training. Keep yourself and your surroundings clean.